The right warehouse racking system to maximise warehouse storage space.
With a selection of pallet racking options to choose from, we can help you to make the most of your facility’s storage space.
Wide Aisle Pallet Racking
The most widely utilised of industrial shelving units, WAPR has more space between the racks than usual, which means that there is more space for forklifts and less of a need for specialist warehouse machines.
They consist of upright frames and adjustable horizontal beams for stability, and their adaptable design means the height can be easily adjusted to accommodate your storage needs.
- Flexible and adjustable
- Less need for specialist warehouse machines
- Highly durable and long lasting
- Designed for reach truck and counterbalance operations
- Easy installation and cost-effective
- Low initial costs
- Available in varying widths and depths
Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking
- No need for expensive expansion or relocation
- Increased storage capacity
- Improved efficiency, productivity and pick rates
- Reduce storage cost per square metre
- Easy direct access to individual pallets
Double Deep Rolling Racking
Increasing storage space without expansion, double deep racking uses adjustable steel beams and frames, however, unlike APR, it consists of two rows of racking.
This allows two pallets to be stored either two or four pallets deep between aisles, can increase storage capacity by up to 30% more pallets.
- Increased storage space
- Low initial set up costs
- Pallets are accessible, despite being stacked two or more deep
- Ideal for industrial goods, distribution and long-life goods
Drive In Pallet Racking
Ideal for where stock is delivered or sent in bulk, this racking type creates a first-in, last-out system (FILO).
Their design consists of pallets sliding along a rail, which allows them to be stored further back. There are two options for this type of racking. Single entry racking allows your warehouse equipment to access one side of the racking only, whereas, double entry racking allows access from both sides.
- Increased storage space (horizontally and vertically)
- Storage of frozen or cold storage goods
- Reduce aisle space
- Perfect for bulk goods
- Strong and stable
- No specialist equipment required
Cannot find what you are looking for?
If you’re looking for used material handling equipment, we’ll go that extra mile to source what you need.
We plant a tree for every truck we sell
Are you in need of bespoke equipment? If you’re looking for new or used MHE, we’re the team to track down and speck up what you need. Like our customer...
At Hitec, we pride ourselves on taking the time to really get to know your business and to understand your individual needs and requirements. Prestige Homeseeker Park and Leisure Homes...
We are your one stop shop for all things material handling, just ask our long-standing customer Larson-Juhl, our 37-year partnership says it all. Larson–Juhl is the UK’s largest picture framing...