Not only can we provide training for new operatives, but we also offer refresher courses to help keep your team up to date on forklift safety.
Refresher training may not always seem important, especially when you have forklift operators with decades of experience. However, its an excellent way of promoting operator culture, enforcing operation habits and protecting your investment in your employees.
Frequent refresher training also has the benefit of always keeping your operators on even footing – up to date with the latest knowledge and rules and regulations.
WHY IS REFRESHER TRAINING IMPORTANT?
- Under legislation, to drive a forklift you must be have an up to date forklift truck operators license
- It reduces accidents in the workplace and ensures safety to employees
- It improves productivity
- Reduces damage to your product
- It helps improve on the skills your operators already have
- It helps to enforce the importance of awareness
- Can save you time and money
If you’d like to book a training course, click here or fill out the contact form above. Or if you’d like to find out more about what courses are available, or would like more information, contact Hannah.